This is my favorite picture of our wedding. It just shows how much we were in love that day. I want to say that I love my husband so much more today that that cold November day in 2004. He is such an amazing husband. Read below to find out why!
So I know I have been a huge slacker lately about this blog thing(especially according to Steve, which is why I am posting this one). But, you have to realize I am trying to finish up this semester at school. I have only 1 week left and I couldn't be happier about it. Then I take summer classes and before you know it, next May I will FINALLY have my bachelor's in Social Work.
Speaking of graduation, I am graduating from Salt Lake Community College on May 2nd. I know it's kinda lame because it's only an associates but I feel like it took me so long that I am going to walk at my graduation. Besides, I am the only one of my siblings to get any kind of degree so that makes me that much happier that I got it. I went and got my cap and gown today and to find out I was on the dean's list and so I am graduating with honors. That is the first time in my life I have ever gotten any recognition for my academics, it makes me so happy.
That's my life in a nutshell. Jon is just as busy as ever working 2 jobs to help pay for my school. He works Monday-Friday at one job from 8-5 and the second job from 6-to whenever they are done, which can range anywhere from midnight to 3am. Man, I just love how hard he works so I can achieve my dream of getting my bachelors degree. So since he works so much we hardly ever see each other during the week. Our weekends are just spent mostly with the two of us enjoying our time together. It is hard but we have adjusted well to it and it will only be until I graduate and then we can go back to 'normal' again.
I guess that is all for now. I hope I didn't bore you too badly!

1 comments:
Beautiful job! It is just fun hearing what other people are doing back home, since I don't always know. Thanks for keeping me posted. You'll have to let me know if I am leaving out anything important about Taiwan that you are dying to know.
Post a Comment