CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag I'm It

10 years ago: I was in 8th grade and always busy taking care of Cole
5 things on my list to do today: Well since it is late I will do tomorrow's list Work, homework, dinner with Jon, more homework, and put away our laundry
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay all of my debts, pay for me and Jon to both get our master's degrees Move back to the South somewhere and pay off my parent's house for them
3 of my bad habits: Cussing, I wish I could stop, but I just can't, Drinking way too much Coke when I am stressed out, Procrastination, I always put things off until the last minute
places I've lived:Greenville SC, Rexburg, ID, Salt Lake City and Bountiful, UT
Jobs I've had:Receptionist at Great Clips, McDonalds, Janitor at BYU-Idaho, e-commerce shopper for Albertson's grocery store, and nanny
most people don't know about me: I met my husband online and Ashley Eaglin is who convinced me I should meet him in the first place
I now tag, Andrea Pickens, Kim Hollister, and Steve Adams

1 comments:

small town Hood said...

yay I am glad to hear from you. We are doing great. Just getting used to the new job and all that fun stuff. love ya
Heather