A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached and loving it!
B-BEST FRIEND: My best girl friend is Ashley, but my best friend of all will always be Jon
C-CAKE OR PIE: Red velvet cake and peach pie
D-DAY OF CHOICE: Saturdays, so we can sleep in!
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS: My watch and wedding rings
F- FAVORITE COLOR: PURPLE
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy worms
H- HOMETOWN: Greenville, South Carolina
I-INDULGENCES: Guitar Hero and Pedicures
J-JANUARY OR JULY: July, it's my birthday and Independence Day my favorite holiday!
K- KMART OR WALMART: Walmart, it's just down the street and has everything I need
L-LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT: Jon, my dad, and the Gospel
M- MARRIAGE DATE: November 19, 2004
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 one bro and one sis, but I seriously wish I were an only child sometimes
O-ORANGS OR APPLES: Pink Lady apples are the best
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Spiders and snakes! and I also don't like the ferris wheel very much
Q-QUOTES: Nothing is so bad it can't be laughed at-Mike Meyers
R- REASON TO SMILE: my doggy
S-SEASON: Summer at the beach in South Carolina
T-TAGGED FRIENDS:Heather
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love kids but am scared to death to have my own kids
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: right now it is Lush
W- WORST HABIT: cussing by far
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND OR MAMMOGRAM: I would guess ultrasound it sound like the only one that doesn't involve something painful
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: garlic mashed potatoes
Z- ZODIAC: leo
12 years ago

2 comments:
K, that ultra sound, not that it isn't wonderful but by golly it is painful :D LOL!
Hi Sarah! So glad you have a blog and so good to hear from you. I quite facebook and my space too. I love blogging way better!! I will add you to my friends list if that's okay and I will check on you frequently. :) So keep blogging. :)
Post a Comment