Well let's see. I have been busy since I last posted. Mostly trying to figure stuff out for school this semester. I must be crazy because I am taking 15 credits in the Summer! It is kind of crazy but it just means I will get done on time and graduate next May.
Crazy as it seems, since I am not even done yet, but Jon has decided he wants to go back to school right now and get his Master's. Like the poor guy doesn't have enough to do. But he wants to do it so we can have a better life. Man, I love him so much. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for bringing him into my life. He does so much to make sure that I am provided for and taken care of. It even impresses my Dad, which minds you, takes alot to do. He is the best husband a girl could ask for. I just want him and anybody else who reads this to know how much he means to me.
Babies, babies, babies!! All my friends are having babies right now. My old roommate Jen had her baby last week on the 28th. He is so adorable and just plain fun. They decided to name him Logan James. I really like the name and it is so much better than the other names I had heard them discuss. Also one of the ladies I nanny for had her baby last week and his name is Austen. I also went to a baby shower for another friend of mine, also names Jen last Saturday. It was fun, she is having a baby girl they plan on naming Mylie. Congratulations also go out to my friends Jessica and Anya who just told me they are expecting in November. Just in case any of you were wondering, NO I am not pregnant and don't planning on becoming so for at least another year.
Well that's all for now, talk to you later!
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment