So as tomorrow is the first day of a new presidency I am filled with hope, concern, and a myriad of other feelings. I hope that a new president will help the American economy feel a little more at ease. I am concerned at the way it looks like our nation is headed. It makes me scared for my future, and my future children's' futures. Yet, as a look forward with faith and with an immense amount of prayer, I know that our nation will continue to be the amazing place that our forefathers wanted it to be.
I am concerned that I will not be able to find a job after I graduate. All the state jobs that I would want have a hiring freeze on. The budget for most health and human service jobs are being cut left and right. But, in spite of all this I have hope that after doing all that I can to better myself and my situation in life, that the Lord will bless me and my efforts. I feel for the next president of our great nation. He has an immensely hard job which I think nobody envies. I do not support all his ideas, but I don't hate him. I pray for him as I think all people should do, whether you agree with him or not.
So I am wishing, hoping and praying that our nation will continue to be the great nation it was founded to be!
12 years ago

3 comments:
Hey! I followed your blog link from facebook, so I just wanted to say hi! I hope that everything is going well for you guys!
Sarah, I think you'll be just fine. I know good things will happen for you. You've worked so hard and so long for time.
hi! thanks for the comments! it's all been pretty surreal and awesome. Looks like you guys are doing really well.
Post a Comment