So some of you may have read the title and thought that I was pregnant, but nope I am not. We adopted a new puppy a few days ago. I go to pick her up this afternoon because they just spayed her this morning. She is a Chiuaua Pomeranian mix, or so they think. Basically, she is a 5 pound version of Wendy. White, fluffy and really small. As for names we are debating between Lucy (my pick) and Minnie (Jon's pick). Let me know what you think! Pictures to come soon, I promise.
On other news, Happy Brithday to my old roomie Jen, today she turns 25. Which means that Jon and I have now known each other for 5 years. The whole reason I was online the night I met Jon was so I could email Jen and we could IM about her birthday festivities. So yeah, 5 years, that seems like a long time. I guess time flies when you are having fun. I love you Jon and I can't wait till you get back from North Dakota on Friday so we can spend time together.
Well I have to run to class!!
12 years ago

1 comments:
Lucy is our miniature schnauzer! That's ok, you can name yours that, too, it's a good dog name. (no offense to anyone with kids named Lucy)
Post a Comment