I saw this over at Jessica's blog so I thought I would do it too. Here's the rules:
The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me. But there is a catch… Here are the rules:
1. It’s my choice what to make… and you won’t know what it will be until you get it!
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!
3. What I create will be just for you - completely original.
4. It will be done this year. (that’s what the rule says, but I’ll probably get it to you in a month or so)
5. Now for the catch. The catch is that you’re supposed to re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog, but I understand if you can’t. It’s all about sharing the love! Be sure to come here and post a link. I WILL check your blog! *wink*
Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it, and link back to me. So….who will be the first 5 people?????
12 years ago

8 comments:
Pick me! Pick me! You should be so proud! I am on my phone but I wanted something special!!!
So what could I win? We really need to get together again. I'm thinking mid-March
oh pick me!! I know how crafty you are and I am so not! Hope all is good in your house.
That's funny. More people have responded to your give-away than mine. :) Oh well! Less stuff for me to make :) hehehe... (this can be part of Adam's response) :)
I don't have a blog, but what if I post it on Facebook? Either way, I'm posting it right now! How fun!
Hey! Can I get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog? We went private. Send your address to mike.jen.chamberlain@gmail.com
Thanks!
I know that I'm too late for the give-away, but I just wanted to say hello! I found your blog on Jessica's and will be checking back often! Check us out at: www.theespnzone.blogspot.com
-Erin
I'm adding your blog to my list... I missed your give away!
Thanks for the comment! Do you guys have to stay in Utah? Is your hubby in school?
Post a Comment