So, I am sitting here in the computer lab at Weber State. I am wondering where all the time went. I feel like I just started here yesterday. It was actually about 14 months ago that I started here. Looking at my classical sociological theory book, I wonder am I really about to give my last presentation ever at this college?? It all feels so strange. Almost like an out of body experience. These past 2 weeks have been crazy with school. I have had 4 presentations, 2 papers, an annotated bibliography, and a survey due. I have been one busy girl. But, you know the best part of it? After today, I am pretty much done with all I have to do for graduation. My application is submitted, accepted, my tests are done, my HUGE (114 page) paper is done, all my presentations are done and I am ready to get the heck outta here! So for me, May 1st can't get here soon enough.
I feel like am lying to somebody or something and they will find out and not give my my diploma. Yet, I know that I have done all the hard work and I have earned, it just feels strange. Jon and I have been planning my graduation party. So those of you that live around me, be excited, cause I am inviting everyone, and it's going to be a blast. Those of you that live far away, I wish you could come and I will be sad that you cannot share my celebration with me. I will be thinking about you though. On another note, next week is spring break. I am so ready!! I need a break and some sleep. My parents are coming from Denver to stay for a little while. I nervous, yet excited at the same time. I can't wait to show my mom the home I have made for Jon and I. I guess this ends my thoughts for now. Hope all of you are doing well. Those that won prized on my grab bag give away, be looking for them soon now that I don't have anymore school work to do, I can actually do fun things! Now if only May 1st was tomorrow and I would be one excited girl! Come on May 1st, I have been dreaming about you my whole life!!
12 years ago

2 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so excited and VERY PROUD OF YOU!
Hooray! I am so proud of you! I hope these next 2 months go by fast for you!
Post a Comment