CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

At Last........Graduation!!!

Well, I finally did it!! I FINALLY graduated from college. The ceremony took place on Friday May 1st. It was so much fun and everything I hoped it would be. I was so excited when I got my diploma cover that I started to hyperventilate. It was just such a good feeling to know what I had gone through over the past 7 years to get my diploma was now done and over with. I could have hugged anybody that walked in front of me at that point.

I was so happy to have my parents and my aunt there from back east. I was also so lucky to have Jon and his family there along with my awesome next-door neighbors, Chris, Ashten, and Liam. Chris took some pretty awesome pictures of me. I have one that he took and the rest are ones I took with my camera. I will now show them for you all to see. Happy viewing!!
Just me!
Me and Jon before commencement
All my fellow social work students waiting for the ceremony to start
Aww, me and my buddy Jessica, I couldn't have done it without her.
This is the one Chris took. It shows my hat that I decorated to tell Jon how much I love him and to thank him for all the hard work he put in to help make my graduation possible!!

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

I love the cap pic! congrats!

Christy said...

Congratulations!! Keep us updated on the job front!

Mike & Jen said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!

Erin said...

Yea-yeah! Way to go! I'm glad that the day was all that you wanted it to be. Congrats on all your hard work!

Jennifer said...

I just wanted to stop by and say congrats.