So as some of you may know I have been a nanny for a while now. Well I just got let go by my family today. My feelings are so confused. I just don't know what to think. Basically I am just not the mom and I can't do things like her. No duh, I'm not you, I am me. I had no indications of anything going on so I was kinda shocked to have this happen to me.
Maybe it's a sign I should just focus on school and things like that right now. Who knows, but I am not going to miss that job. I will figure things out. The Lord has a plan for everything and I just need to find out what that is for me right now.
Nobody worry about me I will be just fine. I just had to write this down and maybe it will help me sort my feelings out.
12 years ago

1 comments:
Ahh, She is CRAZY!! if i could afford to have you for my nanny, I would in a heart beat.! Now we just have to take advantage of the time we get to see each other until you start your internship and I NEVER see you again!lol
I love ya and gratefully we have the Lord.!
Post a Comment