So now that is is past midnight, I can now say Jon and I have been married for 4 years. Yet, he isn't here to celebrate with me, he is up in Boise for work. But no worries, he is flying home this afternoon. I just wanted him and everyone else to know that I love him so much. So many fun, crazy, sad, trying, and happy things have happened since we were wed. We've lost loved ones, lost jobs, found jobs, started back to school, graduated from school, traveled to cool places, bought our first house, got our first pet, and many other things. All in all, I'd say it was totally worth it, every single minute of it. I am going to post some pictures of all the fun things we have done. I don't like captions on here, so if you have questions about the pics just ask!
12 years ago




1 comments:
Congratulations I hope you guys get a chance to celebrate! You are just behind us! Geez I wish we had been invited....rude much. jk:)
Post a Comment