“Give,” said the little stream, “Give, oh! give, give, oh give.” “Give,” said the little stream, As it hurried down the hill;
“I’m small, I know, but wherever I go The fields grow greener still.”
“Give,” said the little rain,
“Give, oh! give, give, oh! give.”
“Give,” said the little rain, As it fell upon the flow’rs;
“I’ll raise their drooping heads again,” As it fell upon the flow’rs.
Give, then, as Jesus gives,
Give, oh! give, give, oh! give. Give, then, as Jesus gives;
There is something all can give. Do as the streams and blossoms do: For God and others live.
Singing, singing all the day,
“Give away, oh! give away.”
Singing, singing all the day,
“Give, oh! give away.”
This song describes perfectly how I feel about social work and my profession in general. So can we all be like the little stream and help out others?
I am doing a project for school and we are collecting NEW baby items and or money to buy the items with. These baby items are going to low-income mothers that can't afford literally anything for their children. Not even clothes to take them home from the hospital in. We would love anything from blankets, to diapers, to bottles, and even clothes. These mothers and babies really need the help and would be so grateful for your kindness. Contact me or leave a comment if you would like to help. Even something as small as $5 would go a long way! Thanks so much for everything. I love all my friends, you guys are amazing!
12 years ago

1 comments:
Hey Sarah! I would love to do some family pictures for you! I love that you want your dog included, we have a dog for a child too! I am available most weekends and Fridays. Just e-mail me at info@kirstinroperphotography.com or call me 801.599.0394 and we can discuss!
Post a Comment