CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Feel Old!

Wow, so as I sit here, I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am now 26 years-old. I feels weird to be 26, because now I am closer to 30 than to 20. It also feels strange, because I still feel, well at least most days, that I am a 21 year-old newlywed. Yet, today marks 5 years ago that Jon proposed to me and I embarked on the best adventure of my life, with the greatest guy I have ever met. So enough of that stuff. I am now going to give you a list of 26 things that I am grateful for.

1. Jon

2. My House

3. My Parents

4. My Nieces and Nephews

5. My Doggies

6. Jon's Job

7. My Education and the awesome people I met up at Weber State

8. My Health

9. My Wonderfully A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Friends

10. Being Able to Laugh Everyday

11. The Gospel

12. My Temple Marriage

13. The Great Country That We Live in, and the Freedom that comes with it

14. Good Music

15. Scrapbooks

16. The Color Purple

17. My Mom's Macaroni and Cheese

18. The Ocean

19. Vacations, especially cruises

20. The Chance to be a Mother Someday, hopefully sooner rather than later

21. My Bicycle

22. Books

23. My Quilt that I got last year for my birthday

24. Pretty Flowers

25. The chance I had to meet Rosie O'Donnell (yes I like her, yes she was really nice, and no I am not weird for liking her)

26. Being able to live 26 amazing years so far, and all the cool experiences I have had so far and being able to look forward to many more to come

3 comments:

Christy said...

Fun times! I liked your idea of writing 26 things you're grateful for. I'll have to do that on my birthday. I'll be 27. And am I weird? But I can't wait to be 30! I have an over romanticized fantasy of what its like to be 30.

Jessica said...

Speaking of cruises... are you coming?

Erin said...

What a great list! Happy birthday by the way. Thanks for posting it and helping remind us all to love and be grateful for the little things!