So I FINALLY got my internship letter. Any guesses before I tell you??
So I am going to........
Alpine Hospice. This is for those of you who don't know, helping people who are terminally ill. Basically dealing with end of life and dying. I know it probably doesn't sound very exciting to most of you, but it was my second choice so I am happy with it. I think it will be so rewarding helping people in their last stage of life. Helping them tie up the loose ends of their lives and come to terms with the life they have lived. I think it will be such an amazing experience, if it doesn't teach me anything but to be grateful.
Well that's about it for me. Jon on the other hand, is going mad. He started back to school to get his master's. All while he has 2 jobs. The man is crazy if you ask me. He says he likes it, but is of course more excited to be done. His master's will be in Master's of Information Systems Managment.
So that is about all we are up to, school, school, and work. Life is very busy for us. Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer. Stay tuned for cool birthday stories and pictures next weekend.
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment