CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

A Different Kind of Tag:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

small town Hood said...

Long nights at girls camp. donuts in seminary and hanging out at school. The last memory I have is at your wedding reception you looked so pretty.
Heather

Anonymous said...

The day I met Jon, Chris opened the door and they knew each other. The irony.

Jody Lee said...

Um...so many! And that's just in the last month! Could it be Lilly asking about the temple worthiness thang cuz you swear? Or the video presentations that just weren't? No, I think I'll go with Vigil walking into 3910 to watch us and you candidly exclaiming, "OH SHIT" :) You make me laugh!!!

Doug & Stef said...

Hi sarah! I haven't gotten around to posting on your blog, but i am now! Ok, a memory about sarah, I remember sarah is just so full of energy and always involved with everything and everyone. And she seemed to like hanging out with my mom more than me! how rude! jk-my mom is pretty great :) btw, thanks for offering to take care of our dog!