CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag about Jon

What is his name?
Jon-Phillip Casper

How long have you been together?
4 and a half years

How long did you date?
Started talking on the phone in February, met in person in April and were engaged by July. So that is 6 months

How old is he?
25, he'll be 26 in like 2 months

Who eats more?
We are usually about the same, but when it come to certain things, he can definately out eat me.

Who said I love you first?
I did on the phone and he said it right back

Who is taller?
He is by about 3 inches

Who can sing better?
Jon, but I am not bad myself, he just happens to be really good at it.

Who is smarter?
Books smarts, definately Jon. People smarts, me.

Who does the laundry?
I do it 75% of the time and he helps sometimes.

Who pays the bills?
Whoever gets to them first, all our money is completely shared so it doesn't matter

Who sleeps on the right side?
Me

Who mows the lawn?
The lovely HOA people, it's great.

Who cooks dinner?
Well since he works 2 jobs and I never see him, our dinners together are usually on the weekends and they are eating out.

Who drives?
Jon, he says I am a bad driver so I let him do it

Who is more stubborn?
Both of us in different ways. I pity our poor children.

Who kissed who first?
I did, he kept looking at me and I knew he wanted to do it, but he was scared. So I just took advantage of the situation and planted a big one on him.

Who proposed?
Jon did in his parent's basement on my birthday with Build-a-Bear teddy bears dressed as a bride and groom and he got down on one knee with the ring.

Who has more friends?
Me by far, Jon is pretty shy so it can sometimes be hard for him to make friends. But anybody that knows me, knows that I am very outgoing and could make friends with just about anybody.

Who is more sensitive?
Me

Who has more siblings?
I do, I have 1 sister and 1 brother and he just has his 1 little sister.

Who wears the pants?
We each have our things we are particular about. So it depends on what it is about.

1 comments:

Jody Lee said...

Cute blog! You are so funny! I have a blog too...
web.mac.com/josiejo17lee
thanks for adding me to facebook! haha...the search actually worked this time! See ya later...