So this is just to vent my frustrations that we STILL haven't gotten our letters telling us where we are going for our internships. I am super mad about it because we were supposed to get them yesterday, and we were told it would be still another week. I just wanna know where I am going to be spending my last 2 semesters of college. Also, about school, I just want to be done with this semester. In the past 2 days I have had 4 tests and a paper. Next week I have another test and 2 presentations. I just wanna be done. School is so over rated some times.
I also found this fun survey on a friend's blog, so I thought I would do it too.
1) First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair
2) What color is your fav hoodie?
Black with purple lettering for Weber State
3) Do you plan outfits?
Not really, just put it on if it looks okay and is clean
4) How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired and braindead
5) What's the closest thing to you thats red?
A Magazine
6) Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Something about my parents and my niece
7) Did you meet anybody new today?
Well I know the lady but I met her oficially today
8) What are you craving right now?
Nothing, I'm full from just eating dinner
9) Do you floss?
with a electric flosser thingy
10) What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Coleslaw
11) Are you emotional?
For the most part, not really
12) Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No
13) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Combination of both
14) Do you like your hair?
When I am having a good hair day, and I take the time to actually do it, yes.
15) Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, Rosie O'Donnell and she was super super nice
16) Do you like cottage cheese?
Sometimes if I am in the mood for it
17) What are you listening to right now?
The TV
18) How many countries have you visited?
Mexico and Canada, man I need to get out more.
19) Are your parents strict?
No
20) Would you go sky diving?
Yeah
21) Would you have dinner with George W. Bush?
He deserves way worse than that
23) Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My personality of course
24) Have you ever been in a castle?
Does the Biltmore House count??
25) Do you rent movies often?
Not really
26) Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Of course!
27) Do you own a gun?
No, I hate them
28) Can you count backwards from 74?
Yes
29) Brown or white eggs?
whatever is cheapest
30) Ever been on a train?
Yes.
31) Are you too forgiving?
Depends on what has been done
32) Do you use Chap-Stick?
yeah I love it
33) What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
He's working and doing school
34) Can you use chop sticks?
Most of the time
35) Ever had cream puffs?
Yeah, they are most delicious
36) What was the last CD you bought?
Now that's what I call 80's music
37) Is your hair curly?
More like wavy
38) Ever walked into a wall?
sure have
39) Fav time of the year?
Summer
40) Favorite color?
Purple
41) Are you sarcastic?
who, me??
42) Do you have any tattoos?
No
43) Do you sleep with the TV on?
I don't believe in having a TV in the bedroom.
44) What is your favorite animal?
My dog
45) Can you hula hoop?
Sure can!

0 comments:
Post a Comment