CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grades are in!!

So I FINALLY got my grades from this summer. I made 3 A's and 2 B's. Not too bad I must say. I struggled the whole semester and thought I did horrible. I was expecting mostly B's and C's. I was pleasantly suprised when I found out my grades. I now have a 3.25 cumulative GPA. If you ask me that is pretty good, considering my first 2 semesters of college I totally goofed off and got horrible grades. I am happy with my grades, but I just wish the college would recognize my hard work and give me a dang scholorship. I need the money so my sweet husband doesn't have to keep working so hard.
Other than that, not much has been going on. I have been hanging out with some friends who are visiting from out of town. Catching up on sleep, trying to get my house clean once again before school starts again, and just watching the Olympics. I must say that I am addicted to them. I always have been, as long as I can remember.
For those of you who don't know, I was on a swim team as a child. I was never really great, but I had fun doing it. Having swam competitively, I know how hard it is. I truly admire these athletes. Swimming is so difficult and takes so much out of you and they do it like it is nothing to them.
That's about all for my life as of right now. I get to go pick up Jon from the airport in a few hours. He has been out of town for work. I have missed him and am excited to see him again. See ya later and thanks for reading!

1 comments:

small town Hood said...

Good job on the grades!! That is exciting to know that all your hard work was worth it. Hope all is well
Heather