So there have been many things happening in my life lately. I will start with the most exciting. On Saturday my wonderful husband threw me a suprise birthday party for my 25th birthday. Man, it feels wierd to be 25, that sounds so adult like. It was a great party and I was completely thrown, I had no idea. I didn't get many pictures so you will just have to picture it in your mind. Thanks to all those that came, I really had lots of fun.
I am finished with my insane summer semester. I have to wait until Friday to get my grades. I will admit that I am a little scared to get them, not that I think I failed any classes or anything, but I don't think I did as well as I had hoped to do either. Now I have 3 weeks off before fall classes start and I am ready to take on my senior year of college. Next May I will FINALLY have my degree.
Lastly, the reason and name for the post. I have decided that an internship at Hospice is just not the place for me right now in my life. So I called my professor and told him how I felt. He told me he understood and gave me some options. We decided on school social work. I will be working at a title 1 (meaning really poor) elementary school. I think this is definately a better fit for me and my love of children. I am ready for this and feel this is where I belong.
Well that's it for now. Until next time.
12 years ago

2 comments:
happy belated birthday sarah!
wow, Sarah...congrats on the new assignment in a title 1 school. That is pretty cool about your surprise bday party! YAY YOU! Very fun. I'm so happy summer term is over...whew. I hope my grades end up ok. Have a great break though!
Post a Comment