CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School

So I have finally started my last year of college. Let me tell you, I feel it! My brain has never hurt so bad just on the first day! I feel very overwhelmed, but I know with the help of loving friends and family and the help of my Heavenly Father I can do it.

Now for the reason I feel so overwhelmed. As I posted earlier, I decided to do my internship at an elementary school instead of a hospice. Well, the elementary school decided they didn't need an intern this year. So that left me with no where to go. I was faced with choosing with a domestic violence shelter that wanted me to work weekends or a behavioral health institute that is open normal business hours. Since I never get to see Jon except on weekends I am sure you can guess that I picked working at the behavioral health institute. I am excited about starting my internship, just nervous that I am already starting 2 weeks behind all my classmates. I would have never picked to work at a behavioral health institute, but I will make the best of it and try and learn all that I can. I will make myself like it. It will be fine!

Jon is doing well. He is about to finish up his first class of his master's program this week. I am so proud of him. I know it was a hard class for him, but he will end up doing pretty good. I really do appreciate all that he does for me and our family.

That is about it for us for right now. Until next time and thanks for reading!

So this is one of my favorite pictures of Jon it just makes me smile. Oh, how I love him!

1 comments:

Jody Lee said...

Wow, your internship situation really surprised me. That is a lot of upheaval!! Good luck and let me know how it goes. I'm nervous but excited about mine too but I have another semester to get through first! Whew!