So this weekend was a great weekend for Jon and I. We got to spend the whole weekend together and did basically nothing. It was the best! Now, I have to tell you why I have such a great husband.
First reason: We went to dinner on Saturday and he let me pick where we got to go. We went to Lonestar. It was so yummy!
Second reason: After we went to dinner, he took me shopping. We went to Kohl's and he let me pick out anything I wanted. Since I start my internship next week and I have to dress professionally, I bought a bunch of new clothes. It was fun and I love my new clothes!
Third reason: I work cleaning an office building in Salt Lake. It is pretty low stress and I like doing it most of the time. I just don't like how long it takes me. So my AMAZING husband went to work with me this weekend and helped me. He did all the things I hate doing. He vaccuumed, cleaned toilets and mopped. While I took out the trash, (this is the part that takes the longest). So with him there helping me it only took a little over an hour, while if I was doing it myself it would take me 2 and a half hours. It was great, and he did it all for me so we could spend more time together.
So all these reasons are why I have the best husband EVER!! I love you so much Jon, you are an amazing husband, provider and the best friend I could ever ask for.
12 years ago

1 comments:
Yup, that guy's a good un!
Post a Comment