CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

100 Things about Me

So I saw a friend do this on her blog, so I decided it would be fun to put on mine. Here are some things you probably did know about me and some you didn't. Enjoy!!

1. I grew up in Greenville, SC.
2. My husband's name is Jon-Phillip, but I just call him Jon.
3. We have an adorable American Eskimo Dog named Wendy.
4. I am in my senior year in college.
5. I want to be a child and family therapist one day.
6. I have never been to a farm.
7. I have never ridden a horse. (my husband thinks this is really strange)
8. I love camping, but hate hiking.
9. I want 3 or 4 kids.
10. I have my kids' names already picked out. And no, I won't change my mind about them, I love the names Jon and I have come up with.
11. I HATE all things pink!
12. I have only had my nails done 3 times in my whole life, prom, my wedding, and my roommates wedding that I was the maid of honor for.
13. My bedroom is dark and light blue.
14. I am the youngest of 3 kids.
15. My mom had 2 boys,1 before and 1 after me and they both died at birth. The thought of having 3 brothers instead of the 1 I have scares me. I could barely handle him growing up.
16. I have a great grandmother whose legal name was Mary Christmas, because she was born on Christmas.
17. My husband and I met online.
18. I hate doing laundry, it is worse chore ever!
19. I love watching football.
20. I was a band nerd in high school, I can play 7 instruments.
21. I was also in choir in high school, so this makes me a super nerd.
22. I used to get beat up all the time in elementary school by a kid named Josh. He gave me my first black eye at the age of 7.
23. I love swimming.
24. For my 25th wedding anniversary I want to renew our vows on the beach all dressed up again and have all our kids with us and dressed up too.
25. My best friend Ashley and I have been best friends since we were 12.
26. Both my uncles on my mom's side are 6'7".
27. I love to travel. My favorite vacation is going on a cruise.
28. I love broadway musicals. I my favorite is probably Aida.
29. While I lived in Rexburg, ID for 2 years I moved 5 times.
30. My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
31. My favorite girls' night is scrapbooking with girls I met through my friend Sarah P.
32. My favorite part of scrapbooking is going to Leatherby's with Anya and letting her have my cherry. (it's an inside joke)
33. I still sleep with my yellow blanket I have had since I was little. (most of my really close friends should know what I am speaking of)
34. I have 6 nieces and nephews.
35. Their names are (in chronological order) Caitlain Olivia, Alexandra Coleman, Matthew David, Lauren Grace, Ethan Zachary, and Mariska Augusta.
36. We own our first home and have lived here almost 3 years.
37. Our wedding date is November 19, 2004.
38. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe.
39. My favorite candy is Reese's Cups.
40. My husband cooks better than I do. Aren't you all jeleous now?
41. I like rainy days, they actually make me happy.
42. I love reading and my favorite things to read are any type of biography or history book.
43. When I was little I wanted to be a veternarian and then I found out they had to put animals to sleep and I decided I didn't want to do that anymore.
44. My brother is 12 years older than me and my sister is 16 years older than me. Can we say accident??
45. One of my dream vacations is to go to Maine to a small island called Vinal Haven.
46. I hardly ever wear makeup.
47. Probably my closet friend in the whole world, is my old nextdoor neighbor I had growing up. She is 60 I believe and I could and have talked to her for hours on end about absolutely nothing and everything at the same time. I think the only person that knows more about me is Jon.
48. My minor at school is Sociology.
49. I want to learn how to draw and paint.
50. I am a democrat, for the most part. Don't ask who I am voting for, for president though, I won't tell you.
51. I have Cherokee Indian in my family.
52. Jon asked me to marry him using Build a Bear teddy bears dressed in a wedding gown and tuxedo.
53. I want to be in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir someday.
54. I want to go to BYU for grad school.
55. I don't like living in Utah.
56. I love to go boating and water skiing.
57. I like to go bridge or rock jumping.
58. I want to adopt a child at some point in my life.
59. My favorite type of Pizza is Papa Johns' Hawaiian BBQ Chicken without the bacon.
60. I have been to more funerals than years I have been alive. Morbid I know, but very true.
61. I used to not care about school, but now I am a perfectionist and want to have perfect grades. My goal is to have as many honors and cords at graduation as I can.
62. I hate tomatoes, but I love spaghetti sauce, salsa, and things like that. But plain tomatoes are disgusting to me.
63. My favorite thing to eat at Thanksgiving is North Carolina style BBQ. My uncle would bring it to our house when I was little. Now I have to make some for myself every year.
64. I hate warm Turkey, but love Turkey sandwiches, especially with lots of cranberry sauce.
65. I will never get one, but I want a tattoo really bad.
66. I can look at wedding and baby pictures for hours. Even of people I don't know.
67. One of my really good friends is married to my cousin, so now we are related and it's awesome!
68. The guy who married me only had 1 leg and was in a wheelchair.
69. I work at a DCFS building cleaning at night.
70. My favorite TV show is ER.
71. I have only had cable TV for like 6 months my whole life and I am A-OK with that. TV is a big waste time in general.
72. I hate snakes and spiders.
73. One year at camp, a snake had curled up and slept under mine and Ashley's tent the whole week. It was a terrifying.
74. I want to go back to girls camp in SC so bad and see if some of my old buddies are still running the show.
75. I love the store Lush, look it up if you have never heard of it. The best bath and body stuff ever!!
76. I don't like taking baths, only showers.
77. I want to dye my hair either brown or red.
78. I am terrified of driving in the snow. Nothing gives me worse anxiety than that.
79. I want to have my children at home in a birthing pool.
80. I have really small hands, I wear a size 5 1/2 ring on my ring finger.
81. I know how to crochet and like it alot.
82. I want to learn how to sew.
83. I love to counrty dance. I used to go all the time in Rexburg, I really want Jon to learn so we can do it together.
84. I have auditioned for the Biggest Loser and I was a big loser, cause they didn't even call me back.
85. My favorite celebrity is Rosie O'Donnell and I have met her in person. She is super super nice!!
86. I am a speed deamon when I drive. I hate driving the speed limit, it always feels like I am going so slow.
87. In church as a teenager I usually always closer to the leaders that the girls my own age.
88. I broke my hand the first time I went skiing and will never try it again.
89. When I was dating Jon I drove my car from South Carolina to Utah without stopping except for gas and bathroom breaks. It took me almost 30 hours. Man did I want to see him really bad.
90. I hate feet. I hate people touching mine, me touching others and looking or seeing other people's feet.
91. My stupid obsession is checking out perezhilton.com everyday.
92. My favorite movie of all time is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
93. When I was little I was afraid to chew gum because of this. I thought I would blow up like Violet.
94. I write with my right hand but can eat with either hand. This is because I had to eat with my left hand after I broke my right hand and it was in a sling for 4 weeks.
95. Because I have ADHD caffine has the opposite effect on me, it slows me down.
96. I HATE puzzles. They make me want to pull my hair out.
97. I love having friends over for fondue parties.
98. I like playing board games like Ticket to Ride, Tikal and wierd stuff most people have never heard of.
99. My favorite color is purple.
100. My dream trip of all time is to go to Vienna, Austria and see the house and things where they filmed Sound of Music.

2 comments:

small town Hood said...

surprisingly I knew a lot of this stuff!

Doug & Stef said...

Trust me, you will change your mind about kids' names :) I hate to break it to you.