So, it has been a while since I last posted. While I am sorry, I really couldn't have done this any sooner. School, work and my internship has kept me completely SLAMMED!!
Other than that, Jon has been gone all week in Boise. I mean I don't really see him that much when he is home, but I missed not having somebody to cuddle with at night and to wake up with in the morning. I forget how much I really do love him and then he leaves and I remember all over again why I married him.
Besides missing Jon, this week has been really good for me. I have finally started seeing my own clients at my internship. I feel really effective. The more I help people, the more I am sure I have chosen the right profession for myself. Seeing as I am 25 it may seem odd to some people, but knowing that I am about to graduate and college and start my own career, I finally, finally feel like a real adult. To me, the only thing that was certain to me growing up was that I was going to graduate from college and have a career, and since I am now, oh so close, to obtaining that goal I feel I have accomplished something in my life.
That's about all for now. I will write more later when it isn't so late. Keep the comments coming!
12 years ago

1 comments:
Good job Sarah - it's definitely not something that comes easy for a lot of people to be sure of what they are doing for their profession - and to enjoy it!
Post a Comment